The Ministry of Education has said it is committed to ensuring the promotion and development of education in the country.
It gave an assurance that it would ensure that access to quality education was enhanced.
A press statement issued by the Public Relations office of the ministry in a reaction to concerns that the government had abandoned the E-Block situated at Agblekpui, Aflao in the Ketu-South District of the Volta Region, said the project was 96 per cent complete.
The statement, therefore, explained that the government had not abandoned any of the projects started by the previous government.
The statement was responding to concerns that the E-Block had been abandoned by the government.
It said the outstanding works included final painting and clearing of site, adding that it was working to resolve an issue between the consultant and the contractor over the payment of a recent submission dated August 31, 2021.
“To this end, the ministry pledges to complete the outstanding works and operationalise this E-Block community day senior high school, as well as others across the country,” the statement concluded.