Co-host of Power 97.9 FM’s Dwaboase and Convener of media advocacy group, Free Media Vanguard (FMV) is asking President Akufo-Addo some seven critical questions ahead of the his meeting with the press on Friday.
He believes journalists from XYZ and Radio Gold considered as pro opposition media outlets will not make it to the event hence he’s asked the questions in his latest write-up, which has got many Ghanaians thinking.
The thought-provoking questions–ranging from the economy to security – have been on the minds of many Ghanaians.
Here are the questions:
As President Akuffo Addo meets Journalists in this country before the year ends I know for sure myself and my colleague at Radio Gold, Radio XYZ and Power fm will not be invited however here are my questions:
1. Why have you refused to adhere to the recommendation by the Emile Short commission that you dissolve that parallel unit at the national security that visited mayhem on innocent Ghanaians at Ayawaso West Wuoagon by – elections
2. Also Mr President you promised to protect the public purse, why is the public debt ballooning and what have you got to show for it?
3. Mr President, you have not added a single megawatt to the national grid, you criticized John Mahama’s administration for investing so much to end dumsor , how do you feel now as you are now telling us how much karpowership will save Ghana? Do you think we deserve see apologies from you?
4. Mr President why are you silent over the various insults keep raining over striking teachers, does it mean you endorse it?
5. Mr President have you wondered why we need a new Biometric voters register and you have reasons like the EC that we should have don’t you think that invalidates you as President of this country?
6. Mr President why couldn’t you visit the families of the three kidnapped Takoradi girls personally?
7.Finally why do you keep sleeping at national event are you well?